Undertaking a knockdown rebuild can be a daunting task. You could be knocking down the house your family grew up in; looking to replace the house full of memories with something better suited to your needs today; or perhaps you've just found the wrong house on the right street. Whatever the reason, you need to be sure the people building your new home have your best interests at heart.
- You get to stay in the same great neighbourhood you love. Plus there's no stamp duty and no changing schools.
- Unlike extending your current house there isn’t any need to worry about hidden surprises like upgrading sections of your current house that are no longer up to code, pest and bug damage or structural corrosion.
- You get to start again, building what you want instead of compromising around current design features.
- Our staff have over 15 years of experience in the Canberra Building Market.
- The Banyan motto ‘Clever. Clean. Consistent.’ Is more than just words to us, it’s a reflection of how we build and our staff are committed to giving you that experience.
- We believe that this entire process should be stress-free! The Banyan staff will keep you in the loop with regular progress updates and scheduled supervised site visits so you never need to worry about how things are going.
This is an opportunity to meet the Banyan Representative who will be handling your home from start to finish, they will be your point of contact from this moment forward. It is also a good time for us to complete a site inspection so we can help you begin designing your new home.
Choosing Your Home.
Now is the time to select your dream home, whether you choose to build one of Banyan's homes or a custom design we will keep the process as simple and stress-free as possible.
Since you’ve chosen the design we will be able to finalise costs and give you a better indication of how long your build will take. Upon accepting our quote you’ll be required to pay an initial 5% deposit.
Following Development Approval we will begin construction on your new home. You’ll be kept in the loop by your Banyan Representative who will send through regular progress reports and will happily escort you around site at key points in the build.
Your Banyan Representative will hand over your new keys and you’ll be able to move in! Banyan offers a 90 day maintenance period where we will promptly fix any issues that arise while the house is settling.